**Only 22nd December Available!**
Come and celebrate 2017 with our "Licensed To Thrill" Christmas Party Nights.
If you are planning to celebrate the festivities with a fantastic night out whilst enjoying a delicious 2 Course Meal then look no further.
Enjoy a spy themed, fun filled evening packed with Christmas Cheer.
Meet up at 6.30pm for pre dinner drinks, take your seats at 7.15pm with dinner being served at 7.30pm.
Dance the night away with our Ultimate DJ until LATE*.
We held our first ever Christmas Party nights last year and it was a resounding success. 5* reviews came thick and fast and this year it will be better!
Turkey or roast beef with seasonal medley of fresh vegetables, bacon wrapped chipolata sausage, stuffing, roast potatoes, new potatoes Cranberry or horseradish sauce.
Homemade vegetarian and gluten free nut roast with seasonal medley of fresh vegetables, spiced red cabbage, roast potatoes and new potatoes
Fresh Cream Profiteroles with chocolate sauce or Carte D’or Ice Cream (Vanilla, Strawberry, &Triple Chocolate)
Tea, Coffee & Mince Pies (Self Service)
December Friday 8th • Saturday 9th • Friday 15th Saturday 16th • Thursday 21st • Friday 22nd
£29.00 Per Person.*£10 deposit per person required at time of booking.*
Call the Box Office now on 01384 573381 to avoid disapoinitment.
* Party is on until at least 1am.
** Click more information for full terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions:
How to Book
Please telephone the Box Office on 01384 573381 to check availability for your chosen dates and to make a personal reservation.
For all parties full payment of the balance is required by 24th November 2017.
Pre-orders for food and wines are required at least 14 days prior to the party.
All verbal bookings will be treated as provisional and will be held for no longer than 14 days pending receipt of written confirmation and the appropriate deposit.
Terms of Booking
1. Bookings not paid in full by 24th November 2017 will be deemed to have been cancelled and any monies paid will be retained by the Civic Hall. No refunds of monies paid will be made for cancellation or decreases in the number of guests attending, unless the Civic Hall is able to resell the space. Monies paid for non-arrivals are forfeited and cannot be transferred to cover food, drinks or entertainment.
2. The information in this brochure is correct at the time of printing. The Civic Hall reserves the right to amend its prices at any time before booking. Bookings are subject to availability and prices quoted at the time of booking.
3. Except in respect of changes to the rate of VAT, prices will not change once booking has been made. The Civic Hall reserves the right to alter or amend the contents of an event or to cancel an event for any reason, for example if there is a shortfall in the minimum numbers required to operate a programme. In such circumstances, and without affecting your legal rights, you may choose at your sole discretion an alternative date, subject to availability or obtain a full refund from us.
4. All additional charges incurred during the event must be settled prior to departure.
5. All prices are inclusive of VAT. If the general rate of VAT is altered, our prices will be modified accordingly. Gratuities are at the guests’ discretion.
6. Other than for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, our liability to you is limited to the price of your booking plus expenses directly and necessarily incurred by you to comply with your booking.
7. The Civic Hall will not be liable to you for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond its reasonable control.
8. Some of our dishes may contain ingredients which could cause an allergic reaction. Guests subject to allergies must notify the Civic Hall at least 14 days prior to the event so alternative ingredients or dishes can be arranged. No amendments whatsoever are possible on the night.