Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy tickets over the phone?
- Yes you can buy tickets over the phone. Please call:01384 573381
Can I Buy Tickets Online
- Yes you can buy tickets online here
I have not received my tickets.
- Once payment is completed your tickets are available in your account section here where they can be downloaded and printed out. They are not posted to you. You will need to log in using the email address and password used when you purchased your tickets.
Accessing Your Account
I need to print my tickets.
- You can access your account to print your tickets here. Just enter your email address and password that you used when purchasing the tickets. Then choose "My Orders" and click print tickets for the order.
I have forgot my password to log in.
- You can request a password reset here. Just enter your email address that you used when purchasing tickets. Password reset instructions will be emailed to you.
Disabled and Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair access is available to all areas of the ground floor. There is only stairway access to the upper floors. The balcony area can only be accessed by stairways.
Why does the layout of the room change each time I visit?
- The layout depends on the event in question and the numbers of tickets sold in advance. For a busy theatre style show we would set up rows of seats, for a disco we would set up a number of tables and chairs with a dance floor, for a younger persons music event we may leave the room completely empty, for an older persons music event we would either use tables and chairs or theatre style seating.
- Our theatre style seating capacity is 695. If we only sell 100 tickets in advance we feel that the room would look empty if we just laid out 5 rows of chairs. Instead we would lay out tables and chairs to give the people coming more room and comfort.
Can I bring my own food and drink to events?
- Usually no, we rely heavily on the sale of food and drinks to sustain the venue. There are certain events where food and drink can be bought in to the venue but these are usually private functions. Please email email@example.com if you wish to query a specific event.
- We may allow a customer to bring in food if they require something for medical reasons, we would expect these customers to notify of us of this in advance if this was the case or immediately upon arrival otherwise.